Who Provides our Lunches?
Our School Lunch provider is Chartwells.
This Terms Menu
There is also a jacket potato option each day, and the choices can be seen on the above link
Free School Meals -If you are eligible for free school meals please make sure you complete and return the forms each term otherwise you will be charged for meals.
Lunches are to be ordered online at https://eduspot.co.uk/. All lunches need to be ordered and paid for in advance using the online system only. All parents/guardians will be emailed login details to use the system, if for any reason you are unable to login, please let a member of the school office know. Lunches can be ordered daily/weekly or termly, prices as detailed below.
Daily cost – £2.30
Weekly cost – £11.50 for 5 days
Monthly cost – £46.00 for 4 weeks
You can also pay termly.
Regardless whether your child is entitled to free school meals or you pay for lunches, all lunches need to be ordered online.
To download our Unpaid School Meal Procedure please click here
Universal Free School Meals
All children in classes Reception to year 2 are entitled to a free lunch every day in school during term time.
Free School Meals Eligibility
If you are in receipt of the following you may be entitled to a free school meal. Please contact Cornwall Council’s Free School Meals team on 01872 323 298.
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seeker’s Allowance (not contribution based)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (not contribution based)
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with an annual income, as shown on your award letter from the Inland Revenue (TC602), of no more than £16,190
- Guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Support under part V1 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA)-please contact the Free School Meals Team if this applies to you
To download an application form for Free School Meals click here.