We expect all our pupils to take pride in wearing their uniform.
Please click here for guidance on ordering school uniform.
Uniform items can be purchased from Castle Sports & Uniform, High street, Falmouth. Please click here to download the appropriate order form, or you can order online via https://www.castlesports.co.uk/st-francis-school thank you.
For more information about ordering uniform from Castle Sports & Uniform go to the website – www.castlesports.co.uk
We also hope that all pupils will wear cardigans or jumpers with the school logo, but plain bottle green versions are also acceptable.
We envisage that new Reception pupils will wear polo shirts with elasticated ties OR short sleeved white shirts with elasticated ties. This is for ease of use e.g not having to do up cuff buttons. However this is not compulsory and it is absolutely fine for new Reception pupils to wear long sleeved shirts – we just ask that you help them practice using buttons.
- White blouse and school tie or white polo shirt with logo and school tie (plain polo shirts are acceptable)
- Grey pinafore dress OR grey/black skirt OR grey/black tailored trousers – no jeans, leggings or ‘fashion’ trousers please!
- Green gingham summer dress
- Bottle green cardigan or pullover with logo (plain are acceptable)
- White socks, green or black tights
- White shirt and school tie or white polo shirt with logo and school tie (plain polo shirts are acceptable)
- Grey/black tailored trousers or shorts – no jeans or ‘fashion’ trousers please!
- Bottle green pullover with logo (plain bottle green pullover is acceptable)
- Black sensible functional shoes – No trainers and no flashing lights please!
- Green T-shirt with logo
- Green cotton shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers for outdoor games
We expect pupils to have this complete change of clothes for PE in school every day.
Please do not send designer or expensive football team strip for after school clubs as if mislaid, can cause considerable distress for the child.
At St Francis we place great value on fellowship and family. In support of this, children who are members of community groups such as Cubs, Beavers, Brownies or Rainbows are invited to wear these uniforms to school on the day that they attend that group.
Our aim is that the children take a pride in being part of a community group.
Thank you for your support and for taking a pride in our school.
To download our School Uniform Procedure please click here